Future Talents Day
The Future Talents Day on the last day of the fair offers young professionals, start-ups, newcomers and students the opportunity to present themselves to the exhibitors and to an international trade audience. In the course of the Business Speed Dating, new talents can meet exhibitors and personnel directors and network on future business. Here, the emphasis is on promoting industry newcomers in a bid to combat the lack of skilled workers. The new format is being held for the first time at h+h cologne in 2024 and aims to enrich the industry in the future too. As such, a creative industry meeting point for new talents and companies that will profit from the mutual exchange long-term, will evolve in the Creative Zone.
For these reasons you should not miss the Future Talents Day:
- You will meet the Who’s Who of the needlework industry - your chance for networking!
- Our exklusive Business Speed Dating gives you the chance to talk directly to the industry experts! Registration for Speed Dating will start soon here.
- You benefit from an extensive event program and expand your expertise!
First confirmed program highlights:
- The first steps of founding a company with Linda Buchmüller
- The Power of Collaboration: How to help each other grow, Teti Lutsak
- You Reel It - Become visible with Reels, Josephine Kirsch, Sichtbar Kreativ
- CREATIVE EMPOWERMENT & STORYTELLING, Storytelling short workshop, Stefan Keller Stories