Redeem codes for construction and dismantling passes of h+h cologne
New: the easy admission process for our trade fairs
You will receive digital ticket codes from your client (= exhibitor) to redeem in the ticket store - one for each team member.
Admission to the trade fair occurs in three simple steps:
1. Redeem your digital admission ticket code:
You redeem your admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to h+h cologne and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which also applies for the registration via the h+h cologne app and for h+h cologne @home).
After redeeming your ticket code, you will receive an order confirmation for your ticket for the set-up and dismantling period of h+h cologne.To the Ticket Shop
2. Download the h+h cologne app:
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the h+h cologne app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It can take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
The h+h cologne app will be available for download from the beginning of March 2022.
3. You arrive at h+h cologne to complete the assembly and dismantling work:
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the h+h cologne app.
- You additionally require a EU Digital Covid Certificate (vaccinated, tested, recovered) as well as valid ID. For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information.
Order additional codes for construction and dismantling passes
Would you like to reorder codes?
If the codes for exhibitor passes and construction/dismantling passes sent by e-mail are not sufficient, exhibitors can conveniently reorder additional codes online.To the reorder form