From the catwalk to h+h cologne
At h+h cologne, the most hip new products from the international handicraft and fashion worlds are presented in a unique manner.
h+h cologne as a platform for the trends of the handicraft industry
Our manufacturers are offered an optimum platform here for drawing attention to their offer of goods and which enables them to present these in an attractive way. At the same time, the many international customers of h+h cologne can enjoy the rich offer and be among the first to inform themselves about new styles and handicraft trends!
Articles about trends and fashion on our blog:
- Fabric manipulation - Sustainable and individual fabric design with the participants from "Guidos Masterclass"
- Knitted paper tube: The surprisingly smooth DIY trend
- The shirt collar of the great Gatsby and the charm of the 20s
- Punch Needling novelties from Belousek and Zweigart
- New fabrics from Frowein, Riley Blake and S&W Stoffe
- Rainbow Yarns and other colourful wools and yarns
- Ancient technology blossomed anew: embroidery is back in fashion!